The Capsoil technology is ideally suited to a wide range of industries including:
Capsoil nanometric powder has significant game-changing advantages over currently used manufacturing technologies. These advantages include:
- Capsoil nanometric powder technology can be used with natural oils or lipophilic substances.
- The nanometric size means that the powder has an increased surface area which gives it better bioavailability and improved absorption.
- Capsoil powder enables the encapsulated oils to mix easily with water and other liquids.
- Efficient environmentally friendly production process that uses less energy and does not use organic solvents.
We invite manufacturers to try our game changing technology and to explore the possibility of both improving existing products and developing new and innovative products.
Converting oils to Capsoil nanometric powder will have many product performance, logistic and production advantages. These include:
- Flavor and odor masking – This minimizes unpleasant tastes and smells associated with many nutrients
- Enhanced bioavailability – The nanometric size increases the powder’s surface area which gives it better bioavailability
- Precision in manufacturing – Capsoil powder enables the delivery of precise levels of ingredients during the production process with repeatability and consistency
- Easier storage and handling – The powder is not vulnerable to moisture, acids, heat, and oxidation
- Improved formula stability – Provides longer shelf life